If you are going to take your game to the next level you need to be able to speak to your skills in the context of working with others.
You have a dominant team player style and you need to work at a company where your strengths are needed and your style fits.
What’s Your Team Type?
Independence of thought and action, and freedom of will and mind are in the background this weekend as we participate in parades, attend barbecues, and build relationships with our friends and neighbors. The 4th of July is a time of new beginnings for many as the college graduates hopefully have new jobs and adventures to pursue. For others with more established careers it is often a time to take a pause at the halfway post for the year, check your team’s vital signs, and widen the aperture on your lens to see if you need to make any adjustments for the future.
If you are fortunate enough to get a five minute pause over the next few weeks, we hope you will enjoy some of our findings below:
- We share a three-step process for helping your team assess and then improve their own performance.
- Does your team have a TYPE? We have the beginnings of some really interesting feedback that you have given us on Teams.
- Banyan launched several new products in Q2:
* The “Next Gen Almanac” is a workbook for recent college graduates to help them turn their new boss into their coach,
* The Banyan YouTube channel is up with our “Culture Killer” series currently being broadcast all over the country on www.coachesaid.com.